Cascade Supplier Partners: Product Highlight – WillowWood META™ Arc
The META™ Arc from WillowWood has arrived. This moderate-to-high activity carbon composite prosthetic foot features a revolutionary unibody design. The integrated biomimetic ankle joints offers patients unparalleled inversion and eversion range of motion, while reducing pressure on the residual limb for drama-free stability.
- Lightweight, hardware free design
- Instant adaptation: Polycentric ankle design provides immediate ankle response
- Greater than 95% dynamic spring energy return
- Split keel
- 20 Degree linkage ROM
- Waterproof and corrosion resistant
- L5981, L5986 – PDAC APPROVED
META UNIBODY COMPOSITE
- One-piece construction merges the heel and keel sections of the foot into a seamless design that is free of secondary fasteners and eliminates excess weight, bolts, and weakened attachment points.
- Harnesses maximum energy storage and return from the heel and full-length keel.
ARC TITANIUM ANKLE
- Polycentric joint allows for multiple axes of rotation and translational movement. This functionality mimics anatomical roll and glide that enhances coronal plane stability.
- Improves balance in comparison to single axis kinematics.
- Ankle motion stabilizes socket and joint forces caused by terrain and motion.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- K3/K4 users
- New prosthesis
- Rehabilitative tool
- Gait therapy
- Outdoor enthusiast
- Community walker
NOTE: Not intended for use with repetitive or severe magnitudes of force from extremely high impact and abusive activities.