Cascade Welcomes Matt Croddy, New Central Pacific Account Manager
Cascade introduces the newest member of the Sales Team, Matt Croddy.
Matt will be managing accounts throughout Northern California, Nevada, Utah, and Colorado. Matt has over 16 years of experience in the industry, primarily in orthotics. Matt began his career in surgical sales and eventually transitioned into positions that focused on the strategy and development of programs for post-operative bracing care.
Facts about Matt
- Graduated from Sacramento State
- Avid golfer: best game was a 78
- Loves fishing: caught a 25lb salmon
- Fantastic cook: prefers cooking for a crowd
- Married to Amy and has a daughter named Sydney
- Enjoys various collegiate sports
What Matt is Looking Forward to at Cascade?
- Helping his accounts identify and solve unique problems
- Sharing his expansive orthotic knowledge with his accounts and other Cascade Team Members
- Learning more about prosthetics and application of products
To check out the rest of the Cascade Sales Team and their respective territories, please click here.