Piedro Pediatric Orthopedic Footwear in Stock at Cascade!
The Piedro Line of Pediatric Orthopedic Footwear features both Velcro and lace options, along with three color variations to fit the individual needs of your patient. With a deeper and wider toe box, patients are ensured a precise fit when the shoe is paired with an orthotic device. The shoe’s double stitching and high abrasion resistant toe cap provides the increased durability that children need.
- Wider, Deeper Toe Box: Ensured precision fit with orthotic devices such as orthoses, AFOs, and KAFOs
- High Abrasion Resistance: Toe cap and reinforced double stitching ensures greater durability for children wearing devices
- Customizable Sole: Cut-line is visibly marked for easy modifications to the anatomically engineered sole
- Adjustable Depth: Three removable inner soles help accommodate unsymmetrical leg lengths or larger orthothics
- Broader Heel Box: Design discreetly provides additional depth for a precise fit with custom orthoses, AFOs, or KAFOs
- Colors: Pink, Blue, and Black
- Sizes: Toddler (4-9), Youth (10-13, 1-3), and Adolescent (4-10) – Sizing Chart
- In Stock: Available in all four distribution locations – California, Texas, Illinois, and Pennsylvania