Cascade Return Policy
Cascade has recently updated our Return Policy to provide our customers with a clear and concise returns process. There are two important elements that have been updated, but these changes should not be too impactful for those who already process returns through Cascade. Keep reading to get additional details below.
What’s the Process?
Obtain a Return Authorization Number from Cascade Orthopedic Supply, LP:
Contact Customer Service by phone at (800) 888-0865, email email@example.com, or Live Chat online. Please have the date of purchase, invoice number, and reason for return available.
If you have an active website account, visit us online at http://www.cascade-usa.com. You will find return
instructions under your account profile in the “Orders and Returns” section, where you can click on “Items to Return” and follow the instructions. Once you submit the return, a Customer Service Representative will review the request, issue a Return Authorization Number, and provide shipping instructions for the eligible items.
If you have an OPIE account, you may submit a request for a Return Authorization from your
“Completed Orders” page. Upon saving the request, a tentative Return Authorization Number will
be displayed automatically. Please wait for a Cascade Customer Service Representative to review
the request, confirm the Return Authorization Number, and provide shipping instructions for the eligible items
- Package your items securely and include the Return Authorization (if possible).
- Be sure to clearly label the outside of the package with the Return Authorization Number.
- Affix a shipping label to the package, making sure no other shipping labels are showing.
- For UPS, drop your package off at your nearest UPS location or schedule a pickup. For all other carriers,
please follow their shipping and pickup instructions.
- To check on the status of your returns or credits, please Contact Customer Service by phone at
(800) 888-0865, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by Live Chat online. You can also visit the
“Returned Products” tab under the “Orders and Returns” section of your Cascade website account or the
“Returned” Orders section on OPIE.
What to know more? Check out the complete Cascade Return Policy below.
Questions? Reach out to our Customer Service Team at email@example.com or by phone at 800-888-0865.
Leave a Reply