Cascade Welcomes Mark Hultman!
Cascade is excited to announce the addition of Mark Hultman, the new Midwest Territory Account Manager. Mark will be servicing accounts in Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Wisconsin, parts of Nebraska, and Illinois.
Mark comes to Cascade with 32 years of experience in the O&P industry, with his primary emphasis in orthotics. Mark enjoys working within the industry and enjoys the dynamic, personable people he has met along his career.
- Mark graduated from the University of Iowa – “Go Hawkeyes”
- Mark and his wife Wendy currently live in Omaha, Nebraska
- He had two children, Erin and Chase
- Mark has a dog named Hawk Eye, he is an American Eskimo (who is currently enjoying the cold Nebraska weather)
- They are season ticket holders to the Creighton University Bluejays Men’s Basketball Team. Not only do they enjoy the home games, but they like to travel with team!
- Mark’s family loves to attend major league baseball games
- They have visited almost every MLB stadium (including many that no longer exist) in the country
- In his spare time, Mark enjoys helping coach his son’s sports activities
- Mark’s favorite place to travel is Hawaii
What Brings Mark to Cascade:
Mark spent his career working alongside Cascade in the industry, and was drawn to the company’s long-standing reputation with customers. Mark is looking forward to sharing his knowledge of orthotics with internal staff and his customers. As part of the Cascade Sales Team, Mark is motivated to expand his prosthetic product knowledge, visit customers he has worked with in the past, and establish new relationships.
We are very excited to have Mark as part of the team! 2017 is going to be a great year and we can’t wait to see what Mark’s energy and competitive spirit brings to Cascade!