AOPA 2019 Highlights
The 2019 AOPA National Assembly brought over 2,400 attendees to beautiful, sunny San Diego, California to celebrate a year of advancement within the O&P profession. This year’s show boasted a fantastic educational track, exciting special events, and inspirational key note speakers. The Exhibit Hall received steady traffic with over 150 exhibitors, a massage station, head shot lounge, and the Technical Fabrication Contest. This year, the Exhibit Hall was open to the public and community on Saturday to explore and learn more about the O&P industry.
Check Out Some Featured Products From The Show!
Ossur® Unloader One® X
- 3-point Leverage System generates unicompartmental unloading of the knee
- Gastroc strap prevents migration
- Tool-free SmartDosing® dials for easy adjustments
Clubfoot Solutions Iowa Brace
- Use with either the right or left foot
- Hold at an adjustable angle of either 30° or 60°
- Easily detaches from the plastic positioning bar with a release button located on the bottom
Alps VIP (Value Integrated Pump)
- Engineered out of a medical grade silicone polymer
- Two valves to control the airflow
- Easy to install
Leave a Reply