Cascade Supplier Partners: New Solutions
The Koa™ LP is a moderate to high activity fiberglass prosthetic foot that provides both smooth rollover and energy return. With one of the lowest build heights among fiberglass feet, the Koa LP can be used with longer residual limbs and a range of components. The foot’s multiaxial split keel design delivers excellent ground compliance on a variety of terrain and provides greater stability for those adjusting to a new prosthesis. The Koa LP foot is suitable for both transtibial and transfemoral amputees up to 365 pounds.
- Ultra-low profile with a functional sandal toe
- Split-keel design delivers inversion and eversion
- Adjustable heel density
- Recommended LCodes: L5981, L5986
- Foot shell sold separately
Clinical Features & Benefits
- The ultra-low profile allows the Koa LP to be used with amputees who may have longer residual limbs.
- The fiberglass design provides increased flexibility, creating a more comfortable experience when walking up and down slopes, stairs, and rolling terrains.
- Clinicians should consider using the Koa LP for users who need room for other components. With its low profile, low build height, multiaxial rotation, and high energy return the Koa LP is well-suited for active users.
- The split keel and heel deliver excellent ground compliance on a variety of terrains and provide greater stability for those adjusting to a new prosthesis or for amputees who traverse multiple types of terrain and need a foot that can provide stability.
To learn more about the new WillowWood Koa LP and how it could benefit your patients, visit our website or ask a Cascade Sales Account Manager today!