Cascade Supplier Partners: New and Innovative Solutions
The Alpha SmartTemp® Gel Liner is constructed with WillowWood’s proprietary blend of Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) gel and heat absorption technology. This technology allows the liner to absorb and store heat from a residual limb, delaying the onset of sweat. The liner releases the stored heat as the body cools down, stabilizing the skin temperature to keep the user comfortable all day. The transtibial liner features a flexible knee panel of abrasion-resistant fabric that allows for easy flexion without pulling and tightening at the knee.
Key Features & Benefits
- Reduces sweat, chafing, and skin breakdown
- Easy donning and doffing
- One-way stretch fabric controls pistoning without the need of a distal matrix
- Profile Types: Symmetrical, Uniform, and Progressive
- Retrofits with Alpha Liners that have the same profile, base size, and umbrella style
- Fabric Cover: Select fabric
- Recommended LCodes: L5673 (Locking), L5679 (Cushion)
- K2-K4 Activity Levels
- Transtibial or transfemoral amputees
- Amputees who use and may prefer TPE gel liners
- Amputees who would benefit from reduced temperature and sweat
To learn more about the new WillowWood Alpha SmartTemp® Gel Liner and how it could benefit your patients, visit our website or ask a Cascade Customer Service Representative today!
Leave a Reply